Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I am an amazing bra

I am a dashing anti microbial garment all lined with silver. If you get smelly when you sweat, I take the stink out and move the sweat out.  If you have a cut or scrape, I help heal you.  If you are hot, I cool you down, if you are cold, I warm you up.  I do so many amazing things but no one ever sees me. I mean, okay, I know I’m an UNDERgarment (which is exactly where I need to be to get the job done) but why can’t my wearer tell how awesome I am? 

Sincerely, all-sparkled-up-with-no-where-to-go

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all-sparkled-up-with-no-where-to-go,
You have a secret weapon that few know about...it's just going to take a little time (and hints) for your wearer to become obsessed with your anti-microbial properties.
What can you tell her to speed up the process? Here are a couple pointers:
1.  I’ve been around for a grand 1,000 years doing my job, keeping things clean and balanced
2. My knitted silver thread is often seen in socks to keep runners dry, if it helps sweaty feet, it's damn well going to help sweaty breasts.
3. My soft cups are wire-free, with a three-cup sling that keeps giving you the shape you want, winter, spring, summer or fall.
How many UNDERgarments can do that??
Bring on the bling!
Love, Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment