Monday, February 10, 2014

Dear Eli, It's Game Day!

I am super stressed out. I am a debutante and my coming out party is THE CURVExpo show! I want to be liked, held, pulled, and ordered...over and over and over again. But I have no idea how to make that happen!

At the CURVExpo, brands are showing the best of the best, how will I match up?

This is what I've got going for me:
1. I am part of a newly designed collection that screams old Hollywood glamour
2. I can give the wearer firm support, while showing off my lovely pin tucks
3. Full coverage is my middle name...the wearer will feel sexy without letting it all hang out

Can you help me get the attention of the best buyers in town?
Desperately-seeking-to-make-a-lasting-impression

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Desperately-seeking-to-make-a-lasting-impression,

Not quite sure where I can help, you've got all the necessary tools to make your own cinderella story happen! 

The only real tip I can give you is SHOW OFF. Show off your European embroidery, half cup sling and high power back. Flaunt your satin pin tucks in that lovely antique white...and don't forget to share with the world that you are built to support the full figure woman from sizes 34 - 46 E/DD, F, G, H, I, J, K. Wow.

If that doesn't win them over, it's not called CURVExpo.

Best of luck!
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment