Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dear Eli: Are sports bras really just meant to squish down your breasts?

I am a rockin' sports bra with an M frame construction, made from microfiber, with lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps, and designed with silver yarn to wick away moisture...and yet, I am always the last one out of the drawer.

Why oh why? My wearer's New Year resolution was to be more active and here I am ready to take on the challenge!

What can I share with my wearer to help her notice me? How can I convince her that she can be comfortable AND supported EVEN during light/medium sport? I just want to contribute to her feeling fit...that's all.

Sincerely,
Sports Queen

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sports Queen,

First and foremost, let me congratulate you on being one of the best built sports bras in the market for full-figure women! Now, let's figure out how to get you out and about more often.

1. When you talk "M" frame, the wearer won't understand. Explain to her that the this shape is meant to reduce bounce and add control to the top of the cup and side panels...which provides more support. She'll dig the support during her light jogs.

2. The silver yarn is awesome. Tell her that besides wicking away moisture, it fights odor (no one wants to be stinky) and maintains body temperature, so her breasts won't be sweltering one moment and frozen the next.

3. Remind her that you are a classically-designed piece and actually go to 46H! You're not just trying to squeeze in her breasts into a Small, Medium, or Large size. You are MADE for her.

Stay active and feminine! I am sure these tips will quickly help her come around.

Keep us posted!

Sincerely,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment