Monday, October 28, 2013

Dear Eli, I'm 95% there.

My wearer loves me. She trusts the support I give her, she feels firm, not jiggly, and her back pains are gone. But, she's not diggin' my side stays. Usually they are super helpful. They help out on the support front, they help give shape and keep the garment from pulling around.  She says I'm poking her and as soon as we get home she throws me on the floor. I'm a lover not a fighter. How do I repair our relationship??

Sincerely, Lover

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lover,

I love simple solutions! She can simply take out your side stays.  They don't work for everyone and all she needs is a pair of scissors, a sewing needle and a thread. I've outlined a quick how-to below which you can share with your wearer.

1. Cut a couple of threads from the top elastic where the bone is kept.  
2.  Lift the elastic and push the bone out. 
3. Once the bone is out, use a needle and thread to mend the stitches. 

Voila! You are now 100%!

She's going to enjoy you oh-so-much-more.
Sincerely, Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment