Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dear Eli, I am being over stretched and over used!

My wearer wants me all day, every day as tight as can be. I just don't think I'll last long in this relationship...I am maxed out and overstretched. She thinks that if she just keeps me nice and taught I will help hide some skin and give her more support. She just doesn't understand. I need a break before my wonderful elastic stretches out and before she complains that I can't help her. I know she will be angry at me and at herself and that would be devastating. How do I tell her I want to support her not hurt her but that I also need some rest? 

Desperately seeking answers,
Overstretched

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Overstretched, you are not alone!

Most women are not quite sure how to work with us to get the most support. Here are a couple tips you can share with your wearer:

1. I am built strong enough to give you support. The different hooks are there because we know your chest changes a bit throughout the month (every month), and we want to give you several options to be at your most comfortable. Just make sure to get fitted first so that I am the right size for you.

2. Find a couple of my friends to help you out as well. We work better together (at least 3) so that one of us can always rest, one of us can get washed, and one of us can be worn.

Wanna try these out? Keep us informed and good luck!
Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment